Creating a film requires a lot of time and hard work but is also a great way to express yourself in a creative way. After watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off and the behind the scenes, I realized how much time not only the filming took but also how long the editing process took. Prior to watching the behind the scenes portion I had never put much thought into how much the making of a film is simply editing and stitching together the clips you've already taken. It is also very important to make sure you film enough footage as there will often be footage not used in the final film. There are no rules to how films are edited, which gives the producer the freedom to experiment and find the best way to display there film.The aspect of film that I would am most interested in and would be best at is the use of creativity. I think I would enjoy bringing my ideas to life through the film. Film allows people to create a whole new world and has the power to make the audience feel apart of that world. The most difficult part of producing a film would personally be the time management needed to get the finish the film in a timely manner. I tend to be a procrastinator and sometimes struggle to stick to a strict schedules deadlines.
Comments
Post a Comment